Hey – three blog posts in three days! I’m going to consider that a second trimester success! As I shared earlier this week, I’ve been working on a very special project – growing a little baby girl! But now that I’m a few weeks into the second trimester, I’m starting to feel much better! And so I’m hoping to get back into a good blogging and Midweek Sparkles swing! To update this more frequently.
This has been a busy week – we have had a ton of yard/outdoor projects (and by we – I really mean G, although I’ve been trying to help where pregnancy allows…). And we’re getting ready for a trip to Michigan to celebrate the 4th of July weekend! But we’ve managed to squeeze in a date or two – like to Kuma’s Corner (veggie burgers and macaroni and cheese!) Plus, I’ve been trying my best not to buy mountains of baby clothes… Let’s just say that I’ve filled up about 5-6 online shopping carts! (Although I haven’t actually checked out on any of them!)
Anyway, that’s my week – I’m looking forward to having fun updates after our trip next week. But in the meantime, here are some Midweek Sparkles to help break up your week!
- I thought this article on cleaning was interesting. I’ve been trying to go more natural with my cleaning products, especially before the baby, so it’s nice too get some additional perspectives.
- I have been OBSESSED with Grey’s Anatomy. I started re-watching it (I watched the first few seasons when they were on TV) shortly after I found out I was pregnant. And now I’
- m on Season 10. So it’s always fun to hear cast reactions to past episodes.
- So this might have to happen when we take our first family trip to Disney World…
- Nutella Cafe?! Yes Please!
- This looks delicious! And like a healthy way to fulfill pregnancy cravings for sweets!
So there are the Midweek Sparkles for this week! I hope you’re all having a great week and are looking forward to the 4th of July (G’s favorite holiday!).