It’s that time of the week again! This past week was a really crazy one on our end, we made a trip back to Iowa to visit my family, did a bunch of housework and yard work, spent time with G’s parents, and I’ve been thinking through/researching some job stuff. About half good stuff (the half that involves spending time with family and friends!) but I’m hoping the week ahead will be a bit calmer! (Although I post this, I’m boarding a plane to Boston for work… so maybe not calmer!)
So, here are some Midweek Sparkles to jazz up your Wednesday!
- I LOVE organization – color coding, filing, to do lists, etc. – so I’m going to look at these online tools to see if there are any I should start using…! (I’m particularly intrigued by Trello…)
- I’m trying to choose my next book to read – this one which discusses how we can really achieve equality between the genders and what exactly that means… OR, this one which is by one of my favorite comedic authors. Two opposite concepts I know… Thoughts?
- I like this article that applies the idea of the book on habits to marriage… Luckily G is not a fellow-obliger!
- Yes, the LuLaRoe leggings are amazing… I purchased them when the website did have an online boutique though! Now I either need to find someone local that I can purchase through or become a consultant myself, because seriously they’re SO soft and they fit amazingly.
- I love Hugh Laurie (well at least when we watched “House”), so this show has just moved to the top of my list to watch!
- I keep hearing about treadmill desks… first from Rubin’s book, now from Business Insider and CNet… I think if I ever started working from home more regularly, I might seriously want one.
I think that wraps up this week’s Midweek Sparkles. I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday and great rest of your week!