Well it’s mid-March and the snow finally came to the Chicago area… 🙁 I really thought that we had avoided the first season of 2017 snow, but that is not the case! And the snow has led to some tough commutes and cold walks! But I’m trying to stay optimistic and believe that this snow will pass and that we will have spring weather soon! So the Midweek Sparkles are coming at a good time!
At least we’re going to escape the snow this weekend and take the RV down to Nashville for a long weekend during G’s spring break! It’ll be great to experience some 60’s again!
This past weekend was great because we had friends in town visiting – friends who just got engaged! 🙂 So I got to go wedding dress shopping with one of my oldest and dearest friends. I can’t show her dress on the blog yet obviously but trust me, it’s gorgeous! We also did an escape room – Mastermind Escape – for the first time. The concept was right up our alley – puzzles and a challenging game – and we did love it! I think our only complaint was that they put too many people in the room (our group was 13!) and so it was not only hard to move around but hard to keep up with everything that was going on. We definitely want to do another escape room but I think we may try to find one that we can do with just 4-6 people that we know!
So onto some Midweek Sparkles to help us all get through the work week!
- I love pizza – it’s no secret to anyone – so I really want to try this method for making my own frozen pizzas. Then I can make homemade pizzas with our favorite toppings and ingredients but just be able to throw them in the oven or on the grill!
- In line with that, I now was this and this to help facilitate the above homemade frozen pizzas!
- This is the coolest stuff ever… I love Legos and I may need to get some for the cute kiddos in my life when its available!
- Love my home state but some of these city names… I just don’t know.
- Truly my dream job… I wonder if I qualify and if G would be interested in moving to London… 😉
- Any other cookie dough lovers out there? These are for us!
Well those are this week’s Midweek Sparkles – I hope you’re all having a great week (and staying warm if you’re anywhere that was hit by this week’s storms!).