After one week off – it’s time for another Midweek Sparkles. I have to tell you all that last week was exhausting! We hosted a meeting of more than 2400 people – for four days! Moving that many people around a huge convention center, entertaining that many people, keeping that many people engaged – it’s exhausting! I led the content for the general session or plenary session where we had all of the attendees in one room (vs. the breakout activities) and it was a challenge. Lots of late nights and early mornings, averaging about 4 hours of sleep… And that’s not even considering the weeks of preparation!But it was successful and I think the meeting turned out great! And it’s behind me now! So I get to re-engage with many of the things I love to do – like spend time with G and family/friends, and BLOG! 🙂
So here are some fun Midweek Sparkles to help get through the work week!
- I made these rice krispie treats this week and they are DELICIOUS! Addicting but delicious!
- I need to go back to visit New York – for many reasons – but mostly so I can go to this cafe….
- While I don’t want to get political on this site – I think it’s been interesting and alarming to see the trend of “fake news” sites and stories that are pervasive on social media especially with the recent political changes. I’m not talking about news sources that might lean one way or the other but truly fake news sites that just make things up! Here are a bunch to watch out for!
- I’ve been looking for some easy breakfasts… may need to try some of these…
- I want a cute camera bag for my new camera (review coming soon!) and I’m looking at either this one or this one… Although I also want a new backpack type bag for hiking so I’m not sure which one to get first…
Well that’s it for this edition of Midweek Sparkles! Hope you’re all having a wonderful Valentine’s Day week!