It’s that time of the week again – time for another edition of Midweek Sparkles!
This week has been COLD in the Chicago area and I know we have more cold coming up… not fun! But what is fun is that we’re getting ready for the holidays! Our house is decorated, holiday cards were just sent, presents are purchased… we’re on our way! Now I need to finalize the menus for the actual holidays but we’ve got a good start!
- This looks delicious!! Maybe it will be on our Christmas morning menu…
- I LOVE alfajores (a caramel-like sandwich cookie) and so now this restaurant is on the top of my Chicago-stop list!
- I recently tried this way to reheat pizza, and it is the best!
- Top Books of 2016 – unfortunately I haven’t read any of these… but they’re going on my list!
- I’ve been reading through these blog resources because I’m hoping I can get on a better editorial calendar pattern!
That’s all I’ve got for this week – I hope everyone in the area stays warm! 🙂