Another edition of Midweek Sparkles coming your way! It was a crazy week at work this week, I think stemming from having Thursday and Friday off. I always feel like vacations from work are kind of a mixed bag – on one hand, I love having time away from work to relax and have fun… but on the other, I always seem to pay for it when I get back with extra work and stress… Oh well, I guess, like most things in life, it’s a tradeoff!
I’m VERY excited for the upcoming holidays – and particularly for decorating for them. I love to put up the Christmas decorations and listen to Christmas music! It’s on my agenda for this weekend (look forward to pictures next week…
In the meantime, some Midweek Sparkles from around the net….
- Gilmore Girls e-cards… well you’ll hear more about my mixed feelings on the revival tomorrow but these are cute either way!
- I really need to clear off space on my iPhone… maybe these tips will help
- As a book lover, I would love all of these gift suggestions (except for maybe the temporary tattoos…)
- Type A organizers with an iPhone… (aka people like me…) check this out!
- I am SO excited that Netflix now allows you to download things for offline viewing… this will be amazing for my work travel and our RV travel next year!
Those are the Midweek Sparkles for this week! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!