Happy Thanksgiving Week! We have a full week of celebrations planned – we had one Thanksgiving dinner this past Sunday with my parents and sister, and today we’re picking up G’s sister and heading down to his parents house for Thanksgiving tomorrow! Then I’m heading back to Iowa to see my grandma and some of my aunts and uncles this weekend (plus watching Gilmore Girls with one of my best friends!). So it’s going to be a big week.
In honor of the holiday, I’ve put together a Thanksgiving themed version of Midweek Sparkles!
- Of course with Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life also premiering this week, we MUST read how to do Thanksgiving like a Gilmore Girl!
- I love the holidays, especially in the chilly weather, as an excuse to cuddle up and watch a good move or TV show. Here’s a list of suggestions for those that agree with me!
- Thanksgiving makes me think of the winter – and here are some places that I would like to visit in the winter….
- So I don’t love how harsh this article is – but I think it is important for any people heading out to eat this Thanksgiving to think about the waitstaff and those people that are working on the holidays!
- And, importantly, a Trader Joe’s list for those holiday celebrations!
And that’s it for this week! I hope everyone has safe holiday travels!