For me, Wednesdays are often the longest day of the week – it’s too early to start looking forward to the weekend but you’ve definitely lost the peace/energy that you built up the previous weekend. So I thought I’d start a series of Midweek Sparkles – adding a few fun or interesting tidbits to help everyone’s week move along with a bit more shine!
- I completely relate to this post ! Hufflepuffs Unite!
- I’m on a road trip with G this week and I’m in the process of reading this book. I’m hoping it will help with my effort to eat less sugar and be more active (I promise an update on that soon!)
- I looked at this article… but I would only do #1, 2, 5 and 11. And only #11 if G is around – because then that accomplishes something!
- For those of you living near or visiting Chicago: Free Museum Days this summer!
- Advice for all of the air travelers out there now that the security lines are so bad
- I’d like to improve my photography skills (both for the blog and just my life), so I’m thinking about trying SkillShare…. thoughts?
- Love this round up of Road Trip Apps… good for those of us with RVs or without!
Watch out for next week’s round of Midweek Sparkles on Wednesday! 🙂